Re: [802SEC] Forwarding P802.3ak to Sponsor Ballot per July conditional approval

Bob-

How many comments were received during the recirculation ballot (4.2).
Was there a meeting held to review those comments so that the requirement
"all comments shall be considered" was met?
Was that meeting properly announced to the balloting body?

I never saw any announcement to the 802.3 Working Group of a comment
resolution meeting other than that made in the closing plenary where it was
made with a request for waiver of full 30 day notice. I don't recall ever
seeing an e-mail announcement to 802.3. I never saw it announced on
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

I am hesitant to allow forwarding under these less than squeeky clean
circumstances.

Geoff