[802SEC] my vacation schedule

Dear EC members,

I will be on vacation from Monday August 18th through Friday August 22.  I don't anticipate having access email during the week, but will have my cell phone if you urgently need to be in contact with me.  .

Geoff Thompson is also on vacation that week.

Mat Sherman will be available via cell/email the entire week.  Please contact Mat Sherman if you need support.

If there is an urgent need to conduct an email vote, Mat Sherman has authority to do so while Geoff and I are unavailble.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chairman, IEEE 802