RE: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ INTERIM RESULTS Motion to Confirm Denis Kuwahara as Vice-chair of 802.18--(open July30-close Aug 29th)

I vote Approve (with admitted ambivalence because of sympathy to the point Geoff has raised).

--Bob Grow

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 2:56 PM
To: IEEE802
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ INTERIM RESULTS Motion to Confirm
Denis Kuwahara as Vice-chair of 802.18--(open July30-close Aug 29th)

Dear SEC members,

This ballot closes 12NOON EDT Friday August 29, 2003.  The interim ballot
tally as of 6PM EDT Thursday August 14, 2003 is (10APP, 1DIS, 0ABS, 3DNV).

If you are a DNV please remember to cast your vote.

Regards,

 --Paul Nikolich

 Vote categories:         DIS    DNV    APP    ABS
 01 Geoff Thompson        DIS
 02 Mat Sherman                          APP
 03 Buzz Rigsbee                         APP
 04 Bob O'Hara                           APP
 05 Bill Quackenbush                     APP
 06 Tony Jeffree                         APP
 07 Bob Grow                     DNV
 08 Stuart Kerry                         APP
 09 Bob Heile                            APP
 10 Roger Marks                          APP
 11 Mike Takefman                        APP
 12 Carl Stevenson                       APP
 13 Jim Lansford                 DNV
 14 Gary Robinson                DNV
                    total: -01-  -03-    -10-  -00-