RE: [802SEC] URGENT: IEEE 802 MEETING SPECS FOR NOV. 2003 IN ABQ

Dawn,

Please find attached a version of the Excel file
with "802-18_Edit" added to the filename.

I have marked with RED a couple of slots you
missed that I need to have available for 802.18.

Thanks and regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net