Re: [802SEC] November 2003 Tutorial Request

I have a mmWave Interest Group going in 15.  I am sure they too would want to be a part of this

Bob

At 10:59 AM 9/24/2003 -0400, Paul Nikolich wrote:

All,

Roger, that is an excellent suggestion and I'm sure Dev Gupta is willing to
include additional speakers.  Dev, as Roger recommends, it would be helpful
to include speaker from other companies and segments of the market being
served.  For example, it would be good to have a systems vendor, silicon
vendor, service provider (if applicable) and end user involved in the
tutorial so the 802 members get a wider balanced view of the technology ans
standards effort.

EC members, if you have any specific recommendations for Dev, please send
them directly to Dev.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich