RE: [802SEC] Draft update for LMSC P&P as of 7/25/03

Geoff,

Thanks for the inputs.  I will double check everything you have mentioned.  But remember at this point it is an editorial exercise.  I have to stick to the approve text.  If you want changes that aren’t in the approved text, that can be done, but requires another ballot L

Talk to you soon,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802