Re: [802SEC] More on ArrayComm - another slide

All,

While Ms. Wilson is entitled to her opinions, slide 16 clearly implies
to me that iBurst is standards based on 802.20, and the last slide does
not, in my opinion, mitigate that implication.

Since in general it is only the printed material and/or slides, not the
words that were spoken, that survive a seminar/workshop/etc. in recorded
form, the accuracy of those printed materials and slides is of primary importance.

Thanks,

wlq