Re: [802SEC] +++ EC P&P Revision Ballot +++ on WG fiancial operations

Members of the EC,

Attached is a revised proposed P&P change on WG financial operations.
Its organization is quite different from the proposed change that was
balloted as are some of it provisions.

I have accepted, at least in principle, all but maybe one on the
comments that were submitted.  I say "at least in principle" as some of
the text has been changed and because some of the comments raised issues
but proposed no resolutions.  This revision incorporates changes to
resolve submitted comments plus changes to resolve my own numerous
comments against the balloted text.

Some of organizational changes were an attempt to cleanly separate
material on "interim sessions" from material on "WG financial
operations".  Other changes were to make the proposed change fit well
with the new section 6 that was added to the P&P in July.

Since this proposal is somewhat lengthy, please read it over before our
7 pm Sunday evening rules meeting in ABQ.

Thanks,

wlq

Bill Quackenbush wrote:

> Dear EC members,
>
>  Attached you will find the text for an EC Policies and Procedures
> revision ballot on WG Financial Operations.  This letter ballot was
> approved at the Friday, July 25, 2003 plenary session.  The scope and
> purpose of the changes being balloted are as given in the attached
> ballot document.
>
> The ballot opens September 10, 2003 and closes October 10, 2003 at
> 11:59 PM Pacific Time (Daylight or Standard as applicable). (Remember
> if you do not vote or abstain it is equivalent to a DISAPPROVE vote).
>
> Buzz,
> please ensure this gets sent to the "802ALL" email list as well.  WG
> chairs, if you haven't already done so, please invite your WG members
> to comment through you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> wlq
>

>                                      Name: P&P ballot WG
>                                            treasury1.pdf
>    P&P ballot WG treasury1.pdf       Type: Adobe Portable Document
>                                            Format (application/pdf)
>                                  Encoding: base64

Unknown Document