stds-802-16: upcoming LMSC motion: P802.16/Conformance02/D4 to RevCom

Dear EC,

The recirculation of P802.16/Conformance02/D4 has concluded with no comments received. The approval went from 33-0-0 to 35-0-0.

As noted, I have presubmitted this draft to RevCom. I have now updated the submittal package to include the complete set of information:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-03_48r1.pdf

This document will be the basis of the motion I plan to present on 14 November to approve forwarding of this draft to RevCom. I do not plan to forward any further documentation on this issue (in your red folder, or otherwise) except by request.

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>