[802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Motion to approve a Press Release for the 802.11g Award for Technical Excellence

Dear SEC members,

This is a 10 day SEC email ballot to make a determination by EC motion to approve the below 802.11g Press Release.  Please note I have placed a modifier on the closing time of the ballot  such that it may close no later than 10 days after the start of the email ballot or as soon 24 hours after every member of the EC casts a definitive ballot (APP, DIS or ABS).  The reason for the modifier is to allow the press release, if it is approved, to be issued as quickly as possible.

Motion
The LMSC executive committee approval of the below 802.11g Award press release.

Moved by Stuart Kerry
Seconded by Bob Heile

The email ballot opens on Monday Nov 24 6PM EST and closes the sooner of Thursday Dec 4 6PM EST or 24 hours after every member of the EC has cast a ballot, whichever comes first.

Please direct your responses to the EC reflector with a CC directly to me
(
p.nikolich@ieee.org).

Regards,

- Paul Nikolich