[802SEC] SPECIAL REQUEST -- PLEASE REVIEW - IEEE 802 MEETING AGENDA - JAN. 04

Hi All,

Please find attached a draft version of the IEEE 802 Interim Meeting Agenda for January 2004.  This is agenda version 1a.  We have done our best to accommodate all of the IEEE 802 working group meetings.

If possible, please review at your earliest convenience.  If you need to make any updates, please send them via email to us no later than noon Tuesday, December 16.

I will be away on Christmas holidays with my family starting at noon on Wednesday.  Should you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please contact Jennifer (see below) and/or Darcel (604)944-2652 for further assistance.

Thank you and we will see you soon in Vancouver!

Happy Holidays to you and your families.

Dawn Slykhouse

IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

Cc: Jennifer Hull, Darcel Moro, and Donna Ferguson, FTF Events

Enclosures