Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 March03 Tutorial Info

Jennifer,

I think it would be better to switch the order of Tutorials #4 and
#6. That's mainly because Mike Marcus, our guest for Tutorial #5, has
a strong interest in the millimeter-wave tutorial (currently #4) but
will probably be busy at that time.

I checked with Bob Grow, who said that this would be fine with him
and with the organizers of the current Tutorial #6.

I checked with Bob Heile if he'd mind moving the the millimeter-wave
tutorial to the later spot. Last I heard, Bob was still waiting to
hear the opinion of the organizers.

Roger