[802SEC] P802.16/Conformance03 to RevCom: support for March EC Motion

Dear EC,

P802.16/Conformance03 ["Draft Standard for Conformance to IEEE
Standard 802.16 Part 3: Radio Conformance Tests (RCT) for 10-66 GHz
WirelessMAN-SC Air Interface"] has concluded Sponsor Ballot. The
initial approval was 39-0-1, with comments. In recirculation, which
concluded yesterday, no comments were received. The approval moved to
40-0-1. I'd like to congratulate the Task Group Chair, Ken Stanwood,
and the Editor, Lars Lindh.

Under previous guidelines, I would have presubmitted this draft to
RevCom before the Feb 13 deadline. However, under the policy change
from the Nov 2003 EC meeting, presubmittal is no longer permitted.
Therefore, I plan to move on 19 March to forward the draft to RevCom.

I have completed the RevCom submittal package:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_08.pdf
This will form the basis of my EC motion. The submittal includes a
cover letter dated 19 March.

The draft is available here:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgc/P80216_Conf03_D3.zip

Regards,

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 WG on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA