[802SEC] An Invitation to Visit the WDW Swan & Dolphin on Friday Evening

To Members of the 802 SEC:

We have been invited to tour the WDW Swan & Dolphin properties and to join members of their sales staff for a dinner on Friday evening this week.  Spouses are invited to accompany us if they would like.  The WDW Swan & Dolphin would like the opportunity to present their unique property as a candidate for a future 802 Plenary Session.  The arrangement is that a shuttle bus will leave the front of the hotel Friday evening at 6:30pm to take our party for a site inspection and special dinner in their fine dining restaurant and then return us to our hotel.  If you would like to be included in this fun event, please respond to me by Tuesday at 5pm if you and/or your spouse will be attending.  We need to have a final count at that time to confirm this event.  There is no charge to participate.

So let me know ASAP if you want to be included.  We have space for up to 20 but that may fill up fast.

Hope you will be able to join us.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG