RE: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Approval of November/January minutes and reports

Approve

 -Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Nikolich
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 11:16 AM
To: IEEE802
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Approval of November/January
minutes and reports

Dear EC members,

At the closing EC meeting we agreed to defer the approval of the
November
minutes to a 30 day email ballot (closing April 19th, 2004).  (I
recommend
we also include the January interim session ad-hoc EC meeting minutes be
approved using the same mechanism--please indicate in your vote if you
approve those minutes as well.)  Pointers to the minutes are included
below
for your reference.

Motin: To approve the November 2003 IEEE 802 LMSC EC meeting minutes.
The
mover/seconder were Bob Grow/DJ Johnson.

Opens: March 19th
Closes: April 19th.

By my count there are 15 EC Voting Members:
MSherman, HFrazier, ERiggsbee, BO'Hara, BQuackenbush, TJeffree, BGrow,
SKerry, BHeile, RMarks, MTakefman, CStevenson, SShellhammer, JUpton,
ARajkumar

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich