Re: [802SEC] Proposed 802 LMSC P&P changes to support coexistence

Matt,

As this issue is so important to the working of my WG, I would like to make the early request that this is on the Rules agenda at a time that I can personally attend. For example NOT during my CAC's meeting on Sunday night (7-9:30).

Thank you for your consideration,

Stuart
_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry