Re: [802SEC] Next Continuous Processing Cycle - July

Title: Message

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 10:54 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Next Continuous Processing Cycle - July

Dear EC members,

This is note is for those WG chairs that have draft PARs up for review and approval next week.

If you want your WG's draft PARs to be considered during the NesCom Continuation Processing Cycle (schedule as shown below), please make sure that Jodi Haasz, NesCom adminstrator, has copies of those draft PARs (make sure you use the online form) no later than COB Thursday 8 July so that she can process them on Friday, as she will be out of the office the  week of 12 July.

I spoke with Jodi this morning.  We agreed that if small changes are made to the draft PARs as a result of our plenary session they would still be eligible for consideration as long as they are sent to her by the COB Friday 16 July.  She will incorporate those changes and send the updated, EC approved PARs to members of NesCom the Monday following our plenary.

Paul ... won't this still present a logistical problem?  COB in Piscataway is 3 hours earlier than Portland where the EC will be meeting on Friday (plus the EC meeting doesn't end until 6:00, which adds another hour) ...

Carl