Re: [802SEC] Reminder on TV Band PAR for consideration

I can confirm that I received an email from Carl on
5/15/2004.

I do not however, that the millardo email address was
used for you howard and I do recall that you informed
us that it was going the way of the dodo.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems