Re: [802SEC] First draft agenda for today's closing meeting

One additional item for 802.15

Formation of a study group for medium rate Bluetooth ( 10 Mbps )

At 08:43 AM 7/16/2004 -0700, Bob O'Hara wrote:
I believe the agenda attached includes everything that has been sent to
me.  Please review this ASAP and send me your additions, deletions, and
corrections.

I still have not received any agenda items from 802.20 or 802.21.  I
also have not received any items from Buzz.  Please don't procrastinate.
If you have agenda items, get them to me ASAP.  Thank you.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Director of System Engineering, Founder
Airespace, Inc.
110 Nortech Parkway
San Jose, CA 95134-2307

Phone:       +1 408 635 2025
Mobile:      +1 408 218 4025
Fax:         +1 408 635 2020
email:       bob@airespace.com
http://my.infotriever.com/to6ul4jo

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair, ZigBee Alliance
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: 781-929-4832