From: owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 12:02 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] 802 Plenary Session Closing reports

Dear EC members,

Please remember your obligation to file your closing reports with Bob
O'Hara
and Mark Klerer within 3 days of the adjournment of the plenary session.
That is Monday 6pm pdt 19 July 2004..  Completing this action is
required so
the minutes and the IEEE 802 NewsLetter can be finished.  If you haven't
already done so, please make this a high priority so you can meet the
deadline.

Bob O'Hara, please send an update to the EC reflector of those that have
filed their reports so far.

Regards,

--Paul