[802SEC] P&P question on comment resolution

Title: P&P question on comment resolution

Forgive the new guy for the dumb question:

In the 802 P&P, Section 5.1.4.2.2 Voting by Letter Ballots, I note the following text in reference to WG letter ballots for recirculation of drafts:

 "There is a recirculation requirement. For guidance on the recirculation process see Section 5.4.3.2 Resolution of comments, objections, and negative votes in the IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual."

I'm struggling to find that section of the SA Operations Manual. Anybody know where it is? or what it says?

john