Re: [802SEC] +++updated IEEE P802.11.2 news release+++

Paul:

I believe the edits have helped, but I am still stuck on the 802.11t
thing.  So, I'll leave my vote at disapprove just because it looks to me
like mass confusion waiting to happen.

I don't have a copy of Mr. O'Hara's comments nor can I find them in the
archive, so I don't understand the rationale for 802.11t.  But, looking
at the 802.11 web site, the proper form would be TGt or 802.11/TGt, not
802.11t (Quick Guide, Activities Graphic).

Perhaps 802.11 has already decided to do what I will now request (since
802.11.2 was approved after 802.11s), if you intend to identify the task
group as 802.11t please don't submit a PAR for the next project as
P802.11t.

--Bob Grow