From: Bob Heile
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 3:47 PM
Subject: Fwd: Memo to 802.15 Working Group

802.15 Working Group members

You need to be aware of some things that will be going on in Berlin.  I will be giving you a further update at the opening 3a meeting at 1030 on Monday including a definition of what constitutes your primary affiliation which may be an issue from some individuals who may have several. Please save your questions until then. Both Judy and Karen will be present.  Ich werde sie alle in Berlin sehen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Bob