Re: [802SEC] update to: Conditional Approval report of IEEE P802.16e

I Approve

-ajay

On 10/4/2004 4:49 PM, Roger B. Marks wrote:
> Colleagues,
>
> Based on a message I have just received, I would like to update my
> report below.
>
> The sole remaining Disapprove voter has converted his vote to
> Approve. The approval ratio stands at 100%.
>
> I've updated the web report.
>
> Roger
>

>>Dear LMSC EC Colleagues:
>>
>>The EC motion "To grant Conditional Approval, under Clause 21, to
>>send P802.16e to Sponsor Ballot," closes at 5 PM ET today (details
>>below).
>>
>>When Conditional Approval is granted and the confirmation ballot
>>closes, Clause 21 requires the Working Group Chair to report to the
>>EC. At this time, although the Conditional Approval is not yet
>>final, the confirmation ballot has already closed. Therefore, I am
>>providing the following report:
>>
>>(1) The 15-day confirmation ballot (#14d) closed on 3 October 2004.
>>(2) No comments were received.
>>(3) No change of vote was received. The Approval Ratio remains 97.9% [47/1/8].
>>(4) The ballot is documented at
>><http://ieee802.org/16/tge/ballot14/report14.html>.
>>(5) No changes have been made to the draft.
>>
>>Also, on 23 September 2004, the IEEE-SA Standards Board approved a
>>revised PAR for this project. The draft is in accordance with that
>>PAR.
>>
>>Given this report, I hope for support from the EC members who have
>>not yet cast their ballots.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Roger
>>--
>>
>>Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
>>National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA
>>Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
>>       <http://WirelessMAN.org>
>>

>>At 20:28 -0400 2004-09-30, Paul Nikolich wrote:
>>
>>>Dear EC members,
>>>
>>>The email ballot on the below motion to conditionally approve forwarding
>>>802.6e to Sponsor Ballot closes 5PMedt 04Oct 2004.
>>>
>>>The tentative tally for the below motion is
>>>
>>>08 Approve
>>>00 Disapprove
>>>07 Did Not Vote
>>>00 Abstains
>>>
>>>Please verify your vote, if I did not record it correctly below, send me a
>>>correction note.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>
>>>--Paul Nikolich
>>>

>>>Vote categories:          DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
>>> 01 Mat Sherman-                        APP
>>> 02 Howard Frazier=             DNV
>>> 03 Buzz Rigsbee.               DNV
>>> 04 Bob O'Hara-                         APP
>>> 05 John Hawkins-                       APP
>>> 06 Tony Jeffree-                       APP
>>> 07 Bob Grow-                           APP
>>> 08 Stuart Kerry.                       APP
>>> 09 Bob Heile.                  DNV
>>> 10 Roger Marks-                        APP
>>> 11 Mike Takefman.              DNV
>>> 12 Carl Stevenson.             DNV
>>> 13 Steve Shellhammer-                  APP
>>> 14 Jerry Upton.                DNV