Re: [802SEC] P802.1ah, P802.1ai circulation of draft PARs under 30-day rule - updated

Tony,

Wrt to 802.1ah Criteria 2, I point out that other 802 standards may
require work due to frame expansion.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems