Re: [802SEC] +++EC MOTION+++ ENDS 22 OCT+++Approval of IEEE P802.11p news release

Approve.

 -Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 7:21 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC MOTION+++ ENDS 22 OCT+++Approval of IEEE
P802.11p news release

Dear EC Members,

This is an email ballot of 10 day duration on the following motion:

To approve the attached press release prepared by IEEE-SA staff
announcing
the approval of the P802.11p PAR.
Moved: Stuart Kerry
Second: Bob Heile

It opens 11PM edt 12OCT and closes 11PM edt 22 October.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
IEEE 802 Chairman