[802SEC] UPDATE MATERIAL - FW: FW: [802SEC] +++EC MOTION+++ ENDS 22 OCT+++Approval of IEEE P802.11p news release

Title: Re: FW: [802SEC] +++EC MOTION+++ ENDS 22 OCT+++Approval of

ExCom members,

I am posting the email dialogue between myself, the Task Group P Chair (Lee Armstrong) made at my request to answer Roger’s points on his vote.

As you can see I agree with Roger’s minor edits which we would like to amend with, but have an exception to the deleted paragraph as shown below respectfully.

Regarding the PAR, Bob correctly pointed to the NesCom PAR site for the approved document, and we take his issues to heart, and disagree one more time with Rogers’ delete paragraph.

/ Stuart

_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry

Chair, IEEE 802.11 WLANs WG