Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++Urgent motion to approve 802.18 doc+++

If it is an 802.18 response then this ballot is not required as
the EC just needs to be informed of the decision.

Therefore, I assume that Carl and dot18 want it to be an 802
position and it would make sense to change the wording to remove
the .18 in the footnote because I would like to believe this
would carry more weight.

Also, the EC always has the right to make whatever changes we
think is correct, although we tend not to make major technical
changes, but generally editorial ones.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems