[802SEC] Networking contract

Dear Colleagues,

It was difficult to meet with anyone on the networking contract during the busy 802 week, but I would like to get a brain dump from those previously involved before I go on vacation (December 10). Please respond with your availability and I'll try to set up a conference call.

Also please send me any previous materials such as the current networking contract.

Regards,
Pat