Re: [802SEC] The IEEE 802 Wednesday evening Social.

Title: Message

Colleagues,    I have gathered some hard data from our San Antonio registration database that may help to clarify the issues that have been raised about the 802 Wednesday evening Social:

1.  Of the 1,609 total registrants that actually attended the San Antonio Plenary Session, we collected data that indicated that 1,530 would actually attend the Wednesday evening Social.

That's 95.1% who indicated that they wanted to attend the Social.  I'm hoping we will not let the 4.9% who choose not to attend to overrule the 95.1% who do choose to attend.

2.  I will add a couple of survey questions to the registration form for the March Plenary that will help to determine the cost-weighted preference of our attendees for the social event.

If anyone would care to work with me short term to develop some meaningful, bias-free survey questions for the March registration cycle, please let me know ASAP.

With better data, we can hopefully make even better decisions.    :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM