[802SEC] FW: Atlanta to Implement City-Wide WiFi

Colleagues,

Looks like our timing for the Atlanta Plenary should allow us to catch
the new wave for Metro WiFi.

One of these days Metro WiFi may get good enough that we won't have to
roll our own anymore.

Dream On, huh ???

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee