From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@ATT.NET]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 3:52 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] The IEEE 802 Wednesday evening Social.

Buzz,

Once again, I am now just catching up on an email thread I have neglected. Sorry for the delayed response.  I agree with Bill Q's recommendation on collecting data to allow the EC to make an informed decision on the Wed evening social.  Is it feasible to collect information from a questionaire (similar to the one BillQ recommend below) before the March 2005 plenary such that you can present the results of the data collection to the EC in March and we can decide what to do then?  That would help a lot.

Personally, I think we should try to give our hard working participants a nice mid-week break that they look forward to attending, even if it means increasing the registration fees a bit.

Regards,

--Paul