Re: [802SEC] Non-US Plenary Session locations

I request that we stick with plenaries. It gets too complicated with the Interims.

At 06:42 PM 12/20/2004 -0500, Paul Nikolich wrote:
Buzz,

I'm finally catching up with a long backlog of email on the topic of non-US plenary session locations.  Given our international participation, 802 should hold more sessions in non-US locations.  Please work with the EC members to schedule at least one plenary session or joint 802 interim session in a non-US location as soon as practical.  Ideally the EC should have some options to choose from at the March 2005 plenary.

Regards,

--Paul

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair, ZigBee Alliance
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: 781-929-4832