From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Carl R.
Stevenson
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 4:27 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] motion to approve contribution to ITU-R JTG 6-8-9

I vote to approve the submission.

Roger's explaination is correct.  This is essentially an "information
paper"
intended to inform ITU-R of the characteristics of IEEE 802.16 systems.

It is indeed follow-on to a previously approved contribution.

Assuming the EC approves the document, I will assist Roger and Dr. Costa
in
gaining IEEE-SA approval to send the document to Geneva under the IEEE
Sector Membership.

Regards,
Carl