From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 18:53
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Of Ballots and Telecons....

Tony,

Other organizations I believe do manage to conduct business via telecon across multiple continents.  Generally it means making a commitment to inconvenience ourselves from time to time, and have a rotating Time schedule.  Right now we are only dealing with 2 continents, so I think a fixed schedule can be made to work.  I'm willing to move the calls to Thursdays from 11 AM to 1 PM EST if it helps.

Does anyone else have comment on this before I move the meetings?

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff