Re: [802SEC] March 2005 Plenary Session overflow rooms and Hyatt Regency rate changes

Buzz -

I seem to remember, way back in the dim & distant past when we were last in
Atlanta for a plenary session (mid-late 80's IIRC), that the hotel (was it
the Hilton?) had a dress code which meant that many 802-ers were
disenfranchised from using the hotel bar and/or restaurant because they had
only brought casual clothes. I remember being refused service in the hotel
bar because I was wearing blue jeans.

If that is going to happen to us again (in either property), then it would
be appropriate to warn our membership ahead of time so they can either vote
with their feet & find a more relaxed hotel, or bring clothing that fits
the code. Or even better, persuade them to waive the code during our stay.

Regards,
Tony

Regards,
Tony