From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org]On
Behalf Of Mike Takefman
Sent: Thursday, 10 February, 2005 7:35 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ WG Voting Rules

Steve,

I guess it depends more on what WGs you were in during your 802 time.

In my own personal case, I prefer to have the right to vote all the
time (not that I actually vote all the time, in fact more often then
not, I don't vote and just run the meeting).

What I don't like having is the expectation that if the WG makes
a close decision that I then have to be a decision maker. I find that
puts me in a worse political situation.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems