From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:38 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802 Task Force Agenda

Dear EC members,

I'm putting together the draft agenda for the 802 Task Force for the March Plenary Session.  If there is another topic you would like covered, please let me know and I'll try to add it to the agenda.

Regards,

--Paul

draft agenda for 802 Task Force March 2005

1) ISO/IEC, IEEE SA 'relationship' and strategic impact on 802 LMSC
2) Funded Services Project Updates: On-line traing and P&P
3) Discussion on Entity Balloting: review draft of 'corporate procedures' developed by Law and Booth
4) Complementary Copies: GOT and KK to report on their suggestions for alternative 'trophies'
5) MyBallot beta testing update: Grow to report

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv. ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.