[802SEC] Coexistence PAR from EMC society

Dear EC members,

As a member of NesCom I am reviewing PARs for the upcoming March Standards Board meeting this afternoon.  PAR 1900.2 "Recommended Practice for Interference and Coexistence Analysis" is attached for your information as I think 802 WGs and TAGs should be aware of it since they may be able to benefit from the work done by the 1900.2 WG.

Steve Shellhammer, do you think it makes sense for 802.19 to establish a liaison with this WG?  Also, how would this work leverage or complement existing coexistence work that has been done in 802.15 and 802.16?

Regards,

--Paul

RP for Interference and Coexistence PAR 1900-2.pdf