From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 7:25 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Another PAR your WG/TAG may find of interest

Dear EC members,

I have attached another PAR on the docket for the March Standards Board meeting that may be of interest to your WG or TAG: Project 1775 "Standard for Broadband over Power Line Networks: Medium Access Control and Physical Layer Specifications."

Please remeber the Standards Board meetings will take place in the same location of the 802 Plenary Session on the Fri/Sat/Sun after our session ends.  I encourage you and members of your WG/TAGs to attend the meetings to become familiar with what happens at that level.  I have attached an agenda for the SASB meeting along with a roster of the SASB.  Please pass it along to your members.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich