[802SEC] SA Standards Board meeting schedule

Dear EC members,

Attached is the schedule for the SA Standards Board (SASB) series of
meetings that will occur Fri/Sat/Sun toward the end of the 802 plenary
session.  Hopefully many of you will be able to participate in the meetings
and become more familiar with the SASB participants and processes.

Please note we have arranged to have a social gathering of 802 members and
the SASB participants after the closing EC meeting Friday evening.  It will
be held in the same room where the EC meeting is to be held.  All 802
attendees that are present at the EC meeting are welcome to participate.

I look forward to seeing you all next week, we have a very busy session
ahead of us.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Mar05 StB sch.pdf