From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 11:00
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 29 MAR+++ motion to approve contribution to ITU-R

Dear EC Members,

This is a email ballot to make a determination on the below motion.

Motion: "To approve IEEE 802.16-05/028r2  with the intent to submit to ITU-R as an IEEE contribution, subject to editorial revision."

Moved: Roger Marks
Second: Mike Lynch

The ballot opens noon ET Saturday 19 March 2005 and closes Tuesday 29 March 2005.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich