From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of
paul.nikolich@ATT.NET
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:37 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 29 MAR+++ motion to approve
contribution to ITU-R

Dear EC members,

The email ballot on the below motion on the attached ITU-R contribution
close2 29MAR 2005.

The tentative tally for the below motion is:

 08 Approve
 02 Disapprove
 06 Did Not Vote
 00 Abstains

If you have not voted yet, please vote.  If you have voted please verify
your vote, if I did not record it correctly below, send me a correction
note.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Vote categories:          DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
  01 Mat Sherman.                        APP
  02 Pat Thaler=                 DNV
  03 Buzz Rigsbee=               DNV
  04 Bob O'Hara.          DIS/comments
  05 John Hawkins.                       APP
  06 Tony Jeffree.                       APP
  07 Bob Grow.                           APP
  08 Stuart Kerry=               DNV
  09 Bob Heile=                  DNV
  10 Roger Marks.                        APP
  11 Mike Takefman.                      APP/observations
  12 Mike Lynch.                         APP
  13 Steve Shellhammer.                  APP
  14 Jerry Upton.         DIS/comments
  15 Ajay Rajkumar-              DNV
  16 Carl Stevenson=             DNV
  TOTALS                  DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
                   total: -2-    -6-     -08-   -0-