Re: [802SEC] P&P Revision Ballot - Clause 7.5 - Balloting Groups

Mat:

Right now, each of our WGs have two invitation pools.  Both primarily
maintained by individuals, in one case through myBallot, and the other
through the ballot center.  There is no connection between the two
during the transition to myBallot and the phase out of ballot center run
ballots.  If people are deleted for bad addresses (either manually or
automatically) is not relevant.

As I indicated before, myProject might change this (myBallot is a subset
of myProject).  All I am confident will remain the same is that:
1. as the result of a specific request to do so;
2. an invitation to ballot will still be sent to some group that has
indicated interest in the WG's work;
3. that the interest group is not maintained by the WG, but by the
individual (joining, updating and resigning);
4. all of this is governed by IEEE-SA policy

Therefore, anything we put in about anything other than the requirement
for doing 1 assuming 2 is tutorial just something we have to maintain in
the P&P to track SA procedures.

--Bob Grow