Re: [802SEC] Tutorial List for July Plenary in San Francisco

Buzz,

Thanks for giving us this review opportunity. I hope this will be a regular part of the procedure. When it comes to tutorials, I don't like surprises.

The program looks pretty good to me. I hope that the Chair's Guidelines are followed, including "Present multiple viewpoints and speakers where appropriate." It's not apparent from the abstracts that this one will be observed.

Another issue: the tutorial request deadline is 1 month before the session. Locking down the schedule now (three months before the July session) is going to freeze out other proposals. I think we ought to think about revisiting the first-come/first-served system.

Roger