From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11 List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-11@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Shellhammer, Stephen J
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:01 PM
To: STDS-802-11@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802-11WG] CBP-SG 20 April telecon announcement

Peter et. al.,

	I need to remind any new wireless study groups to use the new Five Criteria in the current 802 Policies and Procedures.  You can find the new P&P on the 802 web site:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/devdocs.html

	At the March plenary closing executive committee meeting there were two new PARs up for consideration by the EC and neither study group had used the new 5C.  Since the changes to the 5C were to address coexistence, I was requested by the 802 chair (Paul Nikolich) to remind all new wireless study groups that when they do submit a PAR to please use the new 5C in the most recent P&P.

Regards,
Steve
Steve Shellhammer
Intel Corporation