Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ WG Membership & Meeting P&P

Mat,

I will have to vote Disapprove at present.

This is grounded by the 802 P&P issues that we addressed and discussed at
the recent Cairns Interim session of 802.11. The 802.11 comments were
submitted from the WG Chair and membership in the email that Al Petrick
was requested by me to send to the 802 EC yesterday.

Additionally to this it is my memberships view within the EXTRACT detail
from our Cairns minutes below:

3.13.2.	Move to recommend that the 802.11 WG chair votes NO on the package
of changes to 802.0 policies and procedures, but the WG chair is to act on
individual items according to the comments received from the 802.11 WG
membership.
3.13.2.1.	Moved Jon Rosdahl
3.13.2.2.	Discussion
3.13.2.2.1.	This is a problem since we have not recorded the will of
the group. Delete "will of".
3.13.2.2.2.	The WG chair notes that a directed position requires 75%
of all voting members. Change direct to "recommend".
3.13.2.3.	Second Denis Kuahara
3.13.2.4.	Vote: Passes 60 : 0 : 4

3.13.4.	Move to recommend that the 802.11 Working Group chair votes to
reflect the 802.11 WG membership's objection to the loss of the both the
Monday and Tuesday evening meeting times at Plenary sessions.
3.13.4.1.	Moved Garth Hillman
3.13.4.2.	Second Bruce Kraemer
3.13.4.3.	Discussion
3.13.4.3.1.	A directed position in 7.2.4.2 says 75% of the people at
the meeting, not the total voting membership.
3.13.4.4.	Vote:  Passes 56 : 2 : 2

I look forward to the currently planed comment resolution session on this
ballot on: Friday, 17 June from 11am-1pm ET

/ Stuart