[802SEC] More 802.1 PARs

In accordance with the P&P Procedure for PARs, I am circulating 2 draft
PARs, and one revision to an existing PAR, to the EC under the 30-day rule,
as follows:

1) Shortest Path Bridging PAR and 5C's:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ao-shortest-path-draft-par-0605.htm

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ao-shortest-path-5c-0605.htm

2) VLAN MIBs PAR and 5C's:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ap-vlan-mibs-draft-par-0605.htm

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ap-vlan-mibs-5c-0605.htm

3) Revised MAC Service Definition PAR (revised to extend the end date. As
this is amending, and not introducing new functionality to, an existing
PAR, there is no requirement for 5c's):

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ac-mac-service-draft-par-0605.htm

We will be requesting permission of the EC to forward these draft PARs to
NesCom at the closing EC meeting in July.

Regards,
Tony