Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ LMSC Organization

All,

This ballot ends Tuesday as indicated below.  Here is the voting record
to date:

Voters                   DNV   DIS   APP   ABS     Comments Provided?
00 Paul Nikolich        DNV
01 Mat Sherman                             ABS
02 Pat Thaler           DNV
03 Buzz Rigsbee         DNV
04 Bob O'Hara                  DIS                 YES
05 John Hawkins         DNV
06 Tony Jeffree         DNV
07 Bob Grow             DNV
08 Stuart Kerry         DNV
09 Bob Heile            DNV
10 Roger Marks          DNV
11 Mike Takefman        DNV
12 Mike Lynch           DNV
13 Steve Shellhammer    DNV
14 Jerry Upton          DNV
15 Ajay Rajkumar        DNV
16 Carl Stevenson       DNV

Comments to date are attached.  Please let me know if I have missed
anything.  Please vote so I know where people stand on this.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff