Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ LMSC Procedures and Policies

Mat,

My vote is as follows:

Item 21: Conditional Approval procedure
Approve

Item 11: Interpretations
Approve

Item 7.5 Balloting Group
Approve

Item 8.1.1 LSMC plenary
Approve

Item 17 PAR procedure
Approve

Item 7.2.1 WG Function
Approve
Question: the text refers to the 'charter' of a WG.  We don't have official
WG charter's today.  I think we should--what does the EC think?

Item